Korean Skincare Hero Against Drought

Hello beautiful friend ,, 

Have you ever felt an instant change in skin type ?
 for example from oily instantly turns dry just because of the wrong use of the product ? 

That's the case that I faced a few days ago ... 

Long story short, the problem and type of skin that I have is oily, pores look big, blackheads, and dull but I rarely experience problems with acne. When pimples appear, it means that I'm using skincare products wrong or consuming food wrong 😭.  a few days ago after cleansing my face, I peeled my face using the peeling products I used to use. After using peeling I cleaned my face again using exfoliator toner and after the toner absorbed I used vitamin C serum the results were amazing because my face looked clean, fresh and soft. However ... The next day after waking up I saw that my face had experienced a significant change from oiliness to change instantly to dryness, in some areas peeling and very sore especially in the nose area, began to appear white comedones and some small pimples on the cheek area 😭😭😭 




I began to understand that my skin was having problems, I began to remember what products caused all these problems. Then I started to fight the problem with products from Onsaemeein I use two of their products : "Onsaemeein Natural Face Serum Bifida 100%" dan "Trehalose Toner" 




These two products helped me fight my skin problems at that time and until now I still use them, these two products work perfectly. 
Let's discuss one by one of these products ... 


  1. Onsaemeein Perfect Moisture-Toner Trehalose Extract 5% 








  • Centella Asiatica brightens and improves the wrinkled skin by accelerating blood circulation.
  • Trehalose prevents moisture evaporation and comforts the skin with ample moisture.
  • Eliminates skin wastes and residue on the skin to help skincare absorption. 

 Moisturizing toner cleanses the remnants left after washing the face and keeps the face alive and moist. Two main ingredient functions: 

Centella extract helps tighten pores and provides calming benefits while Trehalose helps maintain skin's moisture oil balance. 
Apply the right amount to the cotton, gently apply it from the inside out along the skin texture.

2. Onsaemeein Natural Face Serum Bifida 100%













A 100% Bifida essence improves skin texture and wrinkles, brightens skin tone and maintain skin moisture oil balance.
Use after cleansing and toner. Apply moderate amount and pat for absorption.
Smell:
It has a very faint smell of rice paste but it disappears instantly
Texture:
Water-like texture but a little thicker than the Galactomyces essence they produce.

Packaging:
It’s packaged in a frosted glass bottle with a glass dropper 💙



After I use these two products, you can see the significant changes that I get when using these two products, my skin feels much healthier, radiant and also moisturized, much smoother for texture 💙💙💙👏👏




Korean Skincare Hero Against Drought Korean Skincare Hero Against Drought Reviewed by Augustine Van Riemsdijk on August 13, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.