Trying Skincare From "Dear My Cosmetic" Korea

Hi Guys Welcome Back~ 

Today I want to share my first experience of trying a product from a Korean brand that you might feel strange when you hear this brand name, I don't deny it because this is also my first time trying a product from this brand.


Dear My Face / λ””μ–΄λ§ˆμ΄νŽ˜μ΄μŠ€ , I did not get much information about this brand, it's just that in Korea this product is quite well known, marketing this product through the "Naver" site, quite a number of people have tried several products from this brand. 
I am very excited because this brand allows me to try some of their products and allows me to write reviews about their products *Thank You so much !!.
This brand has several makeup and skincare products, on this occasion I tried their skincare products "Red Collagen Essence", "Collagen Essence 93.5", "Waterdrop Sun Cream", "Dear My Perfect Cream". 

A. Dear My Face France Real Collagen 93.5 Essence /150ml/ All in One Collagen | (였늘좜발) λ””μ–΄νŒŒμ΄ ν”„λž‘μŠ€ 콜라겐 93.5 μ—μ„ΌμŠ€ / 150ml/ μ˜¬μ–Έμ› λ°”λ₯΄λŠ” 콜라겐.  

 DEARMY COLLAGEN 93.5 ESSENCE [Wrinkle repair function] Hydrolyzed Collagen 93.5% and 7 kinds of hyaluronic acid complex make your skin moisturized and healthy.  
The content contained in it works by building a moisture barrier layer by layer to create healthy skin. 
Formulated to supply hydration, moisture, and nourish the skin.  Good for all skin types, highly recommended for dry and very dry skin types, this product is highly recommended to be the main product when the weather enters the winter season in Korea, because that's when the skin condition will feel dry.

This product can be used for the face and body.  The texture like "Jelly" transparant that  mixed with water is very light on the skin, absorbs quickly, and gives a refreshing sensation when it touches the skin. 
This essence has a very pleasant aroma due to the use of "Lavender Oil".

How to use: Shake to taste 3 to 4 times, pump sufficiently and apply directly or apply to the cotton that will be used. 

 Efficacy Effects: Helps improve skin wrinkles.  


I use this essence at night, because when I sleep at night using the air conditioner and in my opinion my skin really needs something that helps keep moisture well, so I always use this essence for the night.  I use this essence not only for my face but also for some dry areas of my body such as (elbows, hands, calves, and knees) because these areas are very dry. I really like this product because it quickly sinks into the skin without leaving an excessive sticky feeling, and it fits perfectly on my skin.

B. Dear My Face Red Collagen Essence (λ””μ–΄λ§ˆμ΄ λž˜λ“œ 콜라겐 μ—μ„ΌμŠ€) 

Contains 90% Hydrolyzed Collagen and Pomegranate extract, also known as natural estrogen treasure trove, helping to keep skin fresh and clean. Besides containing pomegranate extract, essence hni also contains hibiscus extract which is rich in anti-oxidants for the skin. 


The texture of this essence is almost the same as the previous essence, which is shaped like "Jelly" which is a little runny, but because this essence is as its name implies "Red", it has a fresh red color like sweet and refreshing strawberry jam. This essence has a very pleasant aroma due to the use of "Lavender Oil".

 How to use: Shake to taste 3 to 4 times, pump sufficiently and apply directly or apply to the cotton that will be used. 

 Efficacy Effects: Helps improve skin wrinkles.  

I use this essence every day for daytime, because I think the use of this essence is perfect for accompanying my daytime skincare products. 
It has the same formula as the previous essence, which quickly sinks into the skin and doesn't make my skin feel sticky or uncomfortable.  instead, I feel my skin is much more moisturised and also perfectly hydrated. I really like these two essences, and I think they are very suitable for all skin types including oily skin types like me.


C. Dear My Water Drop Sun Cream ( λ””μ–΄λ§ˆμ΄ μ›Œν„°λ“œλ‘­ 선크림)

Whitening, anti-wrinkle, three-functional UV protection of cosmetics The soft and light texture is lightly applied to the skin, and the excellent adhesion and moisture feeling makes it smooth for a long time.  It is a sunscreen that protects the skin from UV rays and keeps it healthy.  Natural moisture factor Squalene extracts from the Sea Narcissus, Sunflower seed oil. Epithelium of skin calming Oils from tea tree leaf extract
Calm down.
Excellent skin purification, Eucalyptus oil. 



The texture is white and the milk is not too creamy, a sun cream product like this is really good for Oily skin type cause not greasy and sticky. 
It is very clear from the texture of this product that it shows that it contains a high SPF because when applied it has a formula that can be categorized as "Physical Sunscreen" which makes Skintone slightly up one level from the real Skintone.


Dosage and dosage: Take this product in an appropriate amount and apply it evenly to the skin.  

Volume: 50ml .  

Efficacy Effects: Helps whiten skin.  Helps improve skin wrinkles.  Protects skin from UV rays (SPF50+ PA ++++) 

The most important thing for me when using skincare products is the proper use of sunscreen products, sunscreen products can be called products that I shouldn't miss using them during the day, even though I rarely go outside the house but the sun can penetrate inside. Sunscreen products for me, besides helping to protect my skin from the bad effects of the sun, can also be used as a performance support for other skincare products that I use at night.

I am very enthusiastic about trying this product and I really like it, the formula is very comfortable on my skin even though it has a high SPF content of this product I can make as a "Tone Up Cream" at once, this product does not leave whitecase on my skin and also does not leave a sticky feeling  the slightest bit

D. Dear My Perfect Cream (λ””μ–΄λ§ˆμ΄ νΌνŽ™νŠΈ 크림)

 DEARMY PERFECT CREAM a finishing cream that helps create a perfect skin expression with a slight sticky feeling and does not dry out and keeps the skin moist.  
One-Step Full Cover Finishing Cream Dear Me Perfect Cream reduces the number of steps maximally, leaving it light and flawless with just one cream without irritating the skin.

Contains 3 hero Ingredients (Orchid flower extract) which serves as a beautiful skin radiant.  (Rose Water Damask) for help soothing, hydrating , Moisturizing skin. (Berry Complex) which helps improve moisture retention in the skin and strengthen skin elasticity.


This cream has a formula such as "Tinted Moisturizer" or BB Cream, 
a moisturizer which has an ink effect in it. This colored moisturizing cream has a lighter formula than foundation and BB cream. for those of you who want to use a base of make up that is light on the face but can provide good coverage, this cream can be an option. 

Because this cream does not have coverage that can cover it like blemishes, acne scars and others, this cream can be used with conclear.


This cream has a shade more "Light Beige" on my skin, it is very suitable, maybe for those of you who have a skintone more to a warm tone, when trying this cream you have to use a foundation or concealer with a color that matches your skin so as not to change the skintone. 

I really like this product because I can use it every day unlike foundation, this cream has a very light finish so it is suitable for use every day.


Trying Skincare From "Dear My Cosmetic" Korea Trying Skincare From "Dear My Cosmetic" Korea Reviewed by Augustine Van Riemsdijk on May 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.